This 51st edition of POPNET presents the Department of Demography, established in 2019 by the University of Vienna in its Faculty of Social Sciences. The department serves as the university-based pillar of the Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, OeAW, University of Vienna).
In this issue:
- Restructuring at IIASA
- Baby boom or baby bust? Consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic for fertility trends
- Demographics of COVID-19 deaths
- An indirect method to monitor the fraction of people ever infected with COVID-19: An application to the United States
- New ERC projects at the Wittgenstein Centre
- Demographic Data Sheets
- Selected publications in high-impact interdisciplinary and high ranking disciplinary journals
- Vienna Yearbook of Population Research
- Awards, events, and calls for papers.
VIEW the new issue of POPNET 51